Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Start of something new?

“You there?” That’s the first word that you msned me since we last chat. I think it’s almost 3 weeks we didn’t hear from each other. Wow! I felt as if it’s been few months, or years. Honestly, I’m afraid that I might feel awkward when we chat again. I’m being very careful with the words that I’m using to reply you. I do not want another silence after this chat.

The words that you’d once said to me still remain in my mind. “You’re making me very miserable.” It hurts a lot when these words coming from a person whom you really care and close to. But it doesn’t matter now.

I somehow realize something from the show “Look for a Star” that I’d watched few days back. When you love someone, you won’t give up that easily. Love can make someone do a lot of things – to sacrifice. There’s this phrase from the show which I find it quite meaningful, “there’s a happiness crystal ball, the pieces are scattered all over the world. There are a lot of people collecting the pieces, some will manage to collect a few pieces of happiness, and others will manage to collect more.” It makes me think about us, the time that we shared not much, the happiness that we get is not much either, but we felt happy together before and that’s what that matters.

Well, I’m quite surprise that you decided to talk to me again. But what’s the purpose? LOL! You said it’s partly because my birthday is coming and partly wanted to know that I’m ok. Haha! Must I feel happy? What if I’m born on the 31st of Dec? Wow, I will need to wait for quite a while to hear from you again.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter now. I’d learn a lot of things from the past. I’d this funny colleague that we msn often n sms once a while, he like to say “just joking” when we talk about something more in depth/sweet. *Giggles* Probably he doesn’t want me to misunderstand his words. But whatever it is, I will keep a distance from him, mainly because I don’t want things to turn ugly as how it happens to us. I like to share my sadness with him, as he listen, he advice, he’s there. Can be quite a good friend I think. *Wink*

On the other hand, I’m getting on quite okay with my current relationship now though I concentrate more on my job, planning for more events and promotion for GE. Hope things will always be on the good side and “God, please bless everyone with love and happiness”…

No comments:

Post a Comment