Monday, February 9, 2009

Life Goes On

I look at your Facebook profile whenever I log-in. I ask myself whether or not you are happy with your new relationship as how I see you smiling in the photos beside your love one and hugging her so sweetly. I’d been thinking about you everyday. I can some what still feel your care and I feel that I’m quite attached to you although things are different now. For me, I felt as if things have never change. I still check my hp for sms quite often. It’s weird that my hp is so quiet now. Maybe I still can’t let you go though I’m compressing the feelings now.

I know that I have someone else whom I should pay attention to. He treats me quite well, cares more for me and gives me more attention lately. His family talks about our marriage but I feel that I’m not prepared for it; I still don’t see the time yet. I started to ask myself what is it that I want to do now. What is love? How deep are my feelings for him? Uh, confused again. I feel quite guilty towards him. *Sigh*

Ah, I guess I have to somehow try to love him again as much as I do last time. Though the feelings are not as strong as before, but I can still feel that my feelings for him are not totally gone. I can’t bear to hurt his heart, see him in pain and sorrows. I will do my best as I know I won’t give up easily. *Yay*

On the other hand, I still have you in mind, missing you each day as always. We won’t make good couple, we both know that; but I hope that we can make great friends. Take care pal, may god bless you and have a save journey back to Aus!

No comments:

Post a Comment