Thursday, February 12, 2009

Journey Continues...

How have you been doing lately? I’m still thinking a lot about you. Wondering when would we start to keep in touch again. In fact, I dreamt about you smsing me last night. I felt very happy to receive your first sms as it shows that we can start building a new friendship. It seems ages to me since I last heard from you. I no longer see you online anymore, are you busy? Travelling to KL? Or did you block me at msn? *Sad*

I’d befriend with another Gemini guy. It reminds me a lot about us. He is one of my business partners at work. We started to msn quite a lot lately. Last night we went out for dinner with other colleagues. It is nice to make new friends; to do something different apart from purely working and staying at home, chit-chat, release stress and to broaden the social circle. Different individual shares different views and experiences in life. I realized a lot of things as I listen to stories about other people. It makes me think about what I have got to plan for my future. I shouldn’t just be contented with my results now, including my job, income and etc.

I used to be quite ambitious type of person, longing to learn new things and push myself quite far (really?). I like to feel satisfied with what I’d done. I’m not the type of person who can go very far, but I like to try, to work hard. Seeing the results puts me high in the air. I can’t remember the last time I have such feelings of satisfaction but I know it’s not recent. Honestly, I’m not satisfied with my academy result. What happen to me? My academy result shouldn’t be like that. How come I do not care much about my academy result anymore? (Actually it’s not that I don’t care, when it comes to things that I don’t understand, I’m lost and it puts me very far from the track.)

*Feeling very semangat now* I gotta do something, gotta do something, gotta do something… But do what? *Lol*

I’m planning to take up a language course, perhaps Japanese or Korean as a start. Probably will take up another short course, maybe I will look into some computer designing course or management course. Not so sure about it yet. I’m going to hunt down more information before making any final decision. Anyone can give me some good advice? Some suggestions? Wish me luck k! But nobody knows about my blog pun. =.=”

1 comment:

  1. i know ah.. lolx.. good luck and all the best.. never give up no matter how hopeless.. aim for the moon but if you fall you'll get the star.. strive till the end.. best of luck sis.. *sticking tounge out* =P

    =sue sue=

    ReplyDelete