Saturday, February 7, 2009

Confusion again =.="

Everything seem fine to me. I was thinking that if I would only look into my current relationship, fully focus on it and putting you away from my mind, everything will be better but...

Damn, I woke up 4 something in the morning again, and I miss you so much. Things are different for me when I came back to KL. Each time I place my lips on my bf, my mind can only think about our kiss. The feelings are so different. Gosh, am I madly in love with you? I keep asking myself, do I still love my bf? I'm so confused about my feelings now. I guess it doesn't matter for you now as you'd already found your new love and you already have someone who love you so much and make you so happy.

Seeing your photos with your gf in facebook makes me super duper down. On the other hand, I'm happy if you're happy with your current relationship as I know I couldn't give you as much as she does. I shouldn't hold you back as you will be happier in your new relationship. Smiles can be seen in every picture of your and her together. What I can do now is just give my fullest blessing for both of you. Hereby, I would like to dedicate this song for you. Probably I can sing this song for you in return to our Shuo Hao De Xing Fu. *wink*

-Chinese Edition-
祝福 (張學友)
(朋友 我永遠祝福你)

不要問 不要說 一切盡在不言中
這一刻偎著燭光 讓我們靜靜的渡過
莫揮手 莫回頭 當我唱起這首歌
怕只怕淚水輕輕的滑落

願心中永遠留著我的笑容
伴你走過每一個春夏秋冬

幾許愁 幾許憂 人生難免苦與痛
失去過 才能真正懂得去珍惜和擁有
情難捨 人難留 今朝一別各西東
冷和熱點點滴滴在心頭

願心中永遠留著我的笑容
伴你走過每一個春夏秋冬

傷離別 離別雖然在眼前
說再見 再見不會太遙遠
若有緣 有緣就能期待明天
你和我重逢在燦爛的季節

願心中留著笑容
陪你渡過每個春夏秋冬

-Pinyin-
Zhu Fu (Zhang Xue You)
(Peng you Wo yong yuan zhu fu ni)

Bu yao wen Bu yao shuo Yi qie jin zai bu yan zhong
Zhe yi ke wei zhe zhu guang Rang wo men jing jing de du guo
Mo hui shou Mo hui tou Dang wo chang qi zhe shou ge
Pa zhi pa lei shui qing qing de hua luo

Yuan xin zhong yong yuan liu zhe wo de xiao rong
Ban ni zou guo mei yi ge chun xia qiu dong

Ji xu chou Ji xu you Ren sheng nan mian ku yu tong
Shi qu guo Cai neng zhen zheng dong de qu zhen xi he yong you
Qing nan she Ren nan liu Jin zhao yi bie ge xi dong
Leng he re dian dian di di zai xin tong

Yuan xin zhong yong yuan liu zhe wo de xiao rong
Ban ni zou guo mei yi ge chun xia qiu dong

Shang li bie Li bie sui ran zai yan qian
Shuo zai jian Zai jian bu hui tai yao yuan
Ruo you yuan You yuan jiu neng qi dai ming tian
Ni he wo chong feng zai can lan de ji jie

Yuan xin zhong liu zhe xiao rong
Pei ni du guo mei ge chun xia qiu dong

-English Translation-
Blessings (Jacky Cheung)
(Friend, I'll give you my blessings forever)

Don't ask, don't speak, leave everything unspoken
This moment cuddles the candlelight, letting us quietly pass through
Don't wave your hands, don't turn back, when I sing this song
My only fear is that tears will softly begin to flow

I hope your heart will keep my smile forever
Accompanying you through every season

How many worries, how many concerns, life is inevitably bitter and painful
Only after loss, do we really understand how to cherish and to hold
Love is hard to let go, people are hard to keep, nowadays once we bid farewell we go our separate ways
Cold and warmth, little by little, drop by drop, are taken to heart

I hope your heart will keep my smile forever
Accompanying you through every season

Pain has parted, yet pain is still before my eyes
I've said goodbye, yet goodbye is not so far away
Perhaps we have fate, with fate then I can look forward to tomorrow
You and I will meet again in a glorious season

I hope that my smile is kept in your heart
Keeping you company through every season

No comments:

Post a Comment