Thursday, March 26, 2009

Brain-Jammed

Feeling of overloaded with task and personal stuff is filling up every space of my mind now. Previously I was considering moving out from his house to find my own life, to be independent and do the things I want without other’s consent. We agreed to balance things out and it made me change my mind and continuing to stay at his place. I’d put all these aside till my ex colleague, Brian voice out regarding me meeting a new guy and telling me that my feelings for my current bf is fading. He feels that I’m the type of girl that prefers freedom. He too ask me to widen my market space and make my own planning to choose which guy that I want to spend my lifetime with when the time to settle own comes.

Whatever it is, I’m not cheating on my current bf and I’m not dating two guys. (Erm, why do I need to explain this here? LOL) Apart from that, Brian advice me to think about my future working in this company. As I told him that I wanted to pursue my studies, he would suggest that I continuing it now if I’m financially equipped. I talked to mom regarding this and she noticed that the government have several offers about pursuing studies. I might check that out later.

Besides, my mind is shared with my obsession regarding my work. I’d been thinking a lot about new marketing ideas, viral marketing, comic script and stories to promote and advertise the company’s game. Brian also asks me to spend about a year’s duration to learn everything and do my best in this company and that’s it! He says that there will be a limitation in this company and he advice me to enter a bigger company if I have the chance.

All these matters are flooding my mind and I know somehow I need to find a way to have answers to all these questions. Wish me luck, would ya? Arigato gozaimasu~

Oh ya, I was thinking whether wanna write a love novel about how a guy win a girl’s heart and I will take my everyday experience as a rough idea to compose the story. Beside that, I’m learning on how to make plushie and this Sat I’m going to get the materials ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment