Monday, April 20, 2009

My own events report

I looked forward to today and finally it came. I reached there before 12.30pm. I met with Siew Chen later on and the rest of the friends at 1pm. We dine at Mc D and watched the movie called “Unborn”. This would be the third movie that we’d watched together as I could recall. This time, we didn’t sit together. Siew Chen was observing us all these while and we would talk about how we felt towards guys that comes into our life.

I begin to think of my actions again. More questions keep flooding my mind. I stop myself from looking at him so often and another side of me stole a few glances of him. Well, I would say I felt happy when we were walking and talking to each other. Although it’s just s short moment, but the feelings of closeness is there. The feelings are very difficult to describe, but it’s a sweet + happy type of feeling. :)

In my mind, things are under control as my initial plan was to mend my relationship with my current bf and at the same time venture in my new friendship with him. I’d no idea why time pass so fast and at last, it’s time to bid farewell. When I’m almost home, I insist on have a tea talk to clear my mind. I feel that my feelings for him have grown fonder towards him. I asked myself whether is it time for me to make decision now to choose my next path?

I wanted to know how he felt towards us now as I might the only one that think too much and caused this complication to my life. He seems to take it easy; his answered me in his usual relaxing manner. It felt so comfortable talking to him; I just hope that the night won’t end. We miss each other so much and wanted to see each other more. Are things still under control as we’d mentioned or the situation is moving to another stage? I just hope that we could still care for each other.

It’s 1am in the morning and I still look forward to your sms. Every night I will look at my phone for new sms from you. My eyes were half closed and I manage to sleep after that.

That night I had 2 dreams. The first 1, I was very tired and slept at Allen’s car when he was fetching me home. The next moment, I can see the sun is rising at the time, Walla! 7 am + in the morning when I reach home. Q: Geez, am I too worried that I would be home late last night?

The next dream, I was walking with him on a street, some busy street, passing by some company. I don’t know why but the more we walk the more close we get and suddenly we were hand in hand. I could feel the warmness of his hands. The more we walk further, more friends came to notice us.

Ah, what was I thinking that it gave me such a dream during the night? Shall I continue to walk in this dream or wake up and face my reality? Do I really need a two hour of plucking the petals of flowers to know what does my heart really want?

I do like this guy, but most of the time we are only talking over the internet and sms. Are we really meant to be together or the feelings same merely based on each other’s flirtatious sweet words? Must I make any changes now or shall I wait and see how things go? I do want to ask him for a date, spend real quality time with him, but will it be wrong doing that? What will he be thinking? Will he like it? Hugz~

No comments:

Post a Comment