Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another outing...

I didn’t realize that few of you are noticing me as I was dreaming away during the dinner last night. My feelings are all mixed up. Do u usually treat others as how u treated me? I convince myself that I’m just thinking too much and controlling myself not to be so sensitive.

When I reach home, I just sat on the floor, thinking about what is going on. What is going on with me? Am I so desperate for care? My current partner cares for me a lot nowadays, isn’t it? But why my heart telling me find my wings and go out, do what I want and whatever that makes me happy?

It’s a tough analysis I’m going true. I told myself not to think too much about you. I came online as I know that you’re in the office, hopping that I could chat with you. And…and…and…and…something surprises me. The thing that you never intended to tell me, u told me. O.0 unbelievable! What I felt all these while is true. But what might come next? Will it be like what happen between me and the Aus guy? Phew~ I’m glad that you’re a considerate person. Things weren’t as bad as what I thought it might be. In fact things are clearer now. I do not need to be afraid that whatever words or action I used will ruin our friendship. I no longer need to avoid seeing you or contacting you. ^^

You make my day bright and bring me the brightest stars to show me the path during my darkest night. Well, yea, I will too consider about you if I’m not attached. Finding someone who is understanding and can bring happiness to your life is rare. But well, I do have guy friends whom I feel cares for me too. ^^

After our long chat, I felt much better. And it is sweet that you’d called. Your laughter somehow pushes those dark clouds away. Shall I say thanks to your car alarm and to you for forgetting to bring your tag down and you’re locked downstairs? :)

I’m hoping to see you around and thinking back, we are meeting at least on week once…is that a lot?

No comments:

Post a Comment