Monday, April 20, 2009

Thinking back and reading about past blogs.

Am I the type of person who is not loyal or do I fall in love easily? By the time I decided to take a break from my current relationship and just at that moment you came into my life. We blossom into some fantasy world; shower each other with sweet words, care and attention. Things make me look back about what I did in the past-flirt. Do I really flirt with you? Or telling someone that “I miss you” is not so right? I’m worried that my feeling for you now is just a crush as how I felt for the Aus guy.

My relationship with the Aus guy happen very fast and my feelings for him is not stable. Am I so confirmed back than that I developed new love for him? LOL! A kiss- it tells everything. When he approached me and kissed me that time, I did felt that weird feelings. What I can say, it’s just a crush, a temporary kind of thing.

For now, I do not know what love is anymore, perhaps the meaning of love has long gone, I never felt in love anymore. I lose hope in relationship, in guys, in trusting people. Relationship is so risky, without guarantee and full of surprises which would be good or bad. It’s hard to tell. I’m not sure that I am ready to be in a relationship. And so I speak out, I speak out to a third party and he advised me few things. It makes me think a lot, think about it for quite long during the nights. Thinking of what I really want now, he asked me to make my own decision. Few of those advise include I need to really think and decide rather than just drag the situation day passing day. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment