Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Khalyn’s Update

It’s been quite a while since the last time I pen down my feelings in my blog. I’d finally decided to stay with my current relationship. After considering the old times and my feelings, I realize I still want to continue with my current relationship. I am tired of staring anew. Be it I do not know what lies in front of me and everything will be uncertain. In compared to my current relationship, he still cares for me, for us and for our future. What more must I ask from a guy? I should be contented, be grateful and be more obedient. Nevertheless, I still feel happy being with him and that’s more than enough, right?

Human is always greedy, that’s why discipline comes in. well, on the other hand, my social circle will still grow, but nothing more will bloom from there. So I guess, you all can have a picture of what might be coming, right? *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment